The MARS Returnship program is designed to pave a path for professionals in technology that are looking to restart their career. We believe that taking time off for family, or other reasons, should not be a barrier to employment. MARS Returnship is here to be your partner and help you navigate the process of returning to the technology workforce.
Our program begins with 12-15 weeks of immersive training and experience in cloud technologies, where we enable you to apply your academic knowledge to enterprise-grade IT projects. This is a fun, fast-paced experience that exposes you to cutting-edge cloud technologies and encourages personal learning and development.
You will learn to:
- Design and implement cloud solutions to accelerate the business and support developers
- Support large multi-tenant Kubernetes clusters
- Proactively learn emerging platforms and related technology
- Solve complex technical issues and enable/instruct peers to be self-sufficient
- Establish and maintain best practices as it relates to compliance, security, privacy, and legal requirements
At the end of your Returnship, you will become a DevOps Engineer building and deploying complex technology applications.
MARS Returnship Program
- An immersive internship in DevOps Engineering with professional development, coaching, and placement assistance
- A competitive salary with benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off upon completion of training and placement into your long-term role
- Career guidance from a MARS Mentor and accomplished industry professionals
- 1-3 years of experience as a software developer or infrastructure administrator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in problem solving and thinking outside of the box
- Academic experience and in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math
Apply in the form below.
Learn more about MARS Returnship here.
*Preference is given to local candidates.